The growing interest in geothermal energy, its importance in future energy supply, and the need to accelerate it’s development make it very compelling to host a comprehensive industry forum which promotes and advances broader collaboration and innovation amongst geothermal stakeholders. To meet this objective, INAGA’s Annual Scientific Meeting will host The 7th Indonesia International Geothermal Convention & Exhibition (IIGCE) 2019, to be held from 13 - 15 August 2019 at Jakarta Convention Center.
With this year’s theme “Making Geothermal the Energy of Today ”. We proudly encourage you to be part of the region’s premier event in Geothermal industry and benefit from its advanced programs.
Your participation in this geothermal forum get you and your company high visibility, in-depth knowledge about and access to geothermal industry in the region and update of the latest advances in geothermal science, technology and business. We are confident that by participating this event your company will gain long-lasting business in geothermal industry.
- Policy makers and Governments related agencies
- Geothermal Developers, Resources Companies
- Geothermal EPC, Contractors and Services Companies
- Drilling Contractors & Survey Companies
- Equipment Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Supporting Consultancies
- Financial and Investment Institutions
- Academicians & Researchers
- Civil Society Organization
- New and Renewable Energy Enthusiasts
JAKARTA CONVENTION CENTER
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta
13 - 15 August 2019